Air Conditioning/Electrical Service & Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £38,000
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: 99% inside of M25
Head Office: Bishops Stortford
Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance of £150
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Child care voucher scheme, auto enrolment pension, training and development, sickness insurance scheme
- Tech desk support
DMG Delta is a well-established and growing organisation within the HVAC industry. We have a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties. Our customers are managing agents, property owners, residential management committees, consulting engineers and facilities managers. We work with them to build and maintain relationships that deliver the highest possible standards in building maintenance. DMG provides a 24/7/365 call out service, all engineers form part of this on a rotational basis and is a key element of the job.
The vast majority of works will be within commercial buildings/plant rooms with all associated electrical equipment, hence a working knowledge of AC and heating and ventilation systems is essential.
- A proven track record within the air conditioning industry
- Relevant industry qualifications – Fgas
- Level 3 qualifications electrical maintenance/engineering
- C&G 2382-15 (17th Edition)
- Install Split, Multisplit & VRV air conditioning systems
- Servicing and maintenance of Split, Multi split and VRV air conditioning systems
- Fault finding – Changing compressors, leak detection, General ppm, Temperature checks
- Routine electrical maintenance of lighting and power systems to include emergency light testing through to undertaking EICR’s as required.
- Air Conditioning: 3 years
- Electrical: 3 years
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
- A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.