Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Due to company expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Mobile AC Engineer.
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone that has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. There is full technical support and scheduling from our office base near Stansted.
Salary: Up to £45,000
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: 99% inside of M25
Head Office: Bishop’s Stortford
Call Out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance of £150
- Competitive salary
- Sickness and accident salary protection scheme
- Life insurance
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus bank holidays (34 days in 2022)
- Holiday buy/sell schemes available
- Full induction/mentoring to help transition
- Training allowance and career path
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training center
- Fully equipped van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Phone, tablet, fuel card, parking apps, company credit card
- Tech desk support
- Access to discounted boilers and tools through our supply chain
- Extra overtime options
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Install Split, Multisplit & VRV air conditioning systems
- Servicing and maintenance of Split, Multi split and VRV air conditioning systems
- Fault finding – Changing compressors, leak detection, General PPM, Temperature checks
- Experience of plant rooms and mechanical PPM
- A proven track record within the air conditioning industry – 3 years minimum
- Relevant industry qualifications F Gas
- Good background in servicing, maintenance and fault-finding
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
- A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.