Salary: £18,000 per annum
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Contract: Fixed Term to cover maternity leave (October 2018 – August 2019 approx.10 months)
Location: Bishop Stortford
Reporting to: General Manager
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Sickness insurance scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Free gym facilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Administrator to join DMG Delta Ltd.
DMG Delta Ltd is a multiskilled buildings services maintenance company that specialises in large commercial gas fired energy centres and plant rooms. We work for residential and commercial managing agents plus also offices and schools. DMG Delta is an ‘Investors in People’ accredited company.
We are looking to recruit a Junior Administrator to support the Operations Team during a period of maternity leave which would be initially for 10 months but may be extended.
Duties would include:
- Stationery/kitchen supply orders
- Parcel deliveries arriving at office
- Meeting room arrivals/making drinks
- General office answering phones
- Contract compilation from cost sheets
- Contract filing/archiving
- Project quotes
- First service visit report – finishing touches
- General letters and correspondence
- Gas paperwork filing (assistance as and when required)
- Contract cover letters
- Agreement introduction letters
- Compile site logbooks
- Christmas – organising gifts/cards etc
- Maintenance variation orders (changes to contracts)
- Any other duties as required within the Operations Team.
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- Some office based experience would be desirable plus good IT skills.