Commercial Gas Engineer
Due to company expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out PPM and reactive activities to a variety of commercial premises, mostly within the M25 area. Applicants should have Gas Commercial and Domestic qualifications with relevant commercial experience. The applicant must have a good all-round knowledge and understanding of HVAC plant and would be expected to assist with various trades, as well as core combustion skills. As providers of 24/7/365 call out services, all engineers form part of this on a rotational basis and is a key element of the job.
Salary: Up to £48,000 and overtime
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: Central and Greater London within M25 area
Head Office: Bishops Stortford
Call Out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
Overtime Rate: 1.5 or double time plus standby allowance
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Sickness and accident salary protection scheme
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Tech desk support
- A minimum of: COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1, CCN1, CENWAT
- Knowledge of a variety of Commercial/Domestic appliances and maintenance.
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification.
- Good all round knowledge of heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls/BMS.
- Good mechanical & plumbing skills.
- Good interpersonal & communicating skills, flexible approach to work/clients’ requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the callout rota. Good organisational skills and have a positive attitude.
- Gas Safe registered.
- Full UK driving licence.
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
DMG Delta is a well-established and growing organisation within the HVAC industry, with a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties. The company was awarded the SILVER Investors in People accreditation in 2020 which means that we successfully lead, motivate and support staff.