Are you looking for an opportunity within a well-established and progressive company?
We offer many benefits including training and development, competitive salaries, full technical support, life insurance, and a sickness and accident salary protection scheme.
DMG Delta is a well-established and growing organisation within the HVAC industry, with a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties. The company was awarded the SILVER Investors in People accreditation in 2020 which means that we successfully lead, motivate and support staff.
Due to company expansion an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out PPM and Reactive Activities to a variety of commercial premises, mostly within the M25 area . Applicants should have Gas Commercial and Domestic qualifications with relevant commercial experience. The applicant must have a good all-round knowledge and understanding of HVAC plant and would be expected to assist with various trades, as well as core combustion skills.
DMG provides a 24/7/365 call out service, all engineers form part of this on a rotational basis and is a key element of the job.
Salary: Up to £46,000 and overtime
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: Central and Greater London within M25 area
Head Office: Bishops Stortford
Overtime rate: 1.5 or double time plus standby allowance of £150
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card
- Child care voucher scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Sickness insurance scheme
- Tech desk support
- A minimum of: COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1, CCN1, CENWAT
- Knowledge of a variety of Commercial/Domestic appliances and maintenance.
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification.
- Good all round knowledge of heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls/BMS.
- Good mechanical & plumbing skills.
- Good interpersonal & communicating skills, flexible approach to work/Clients’ requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the callout rota. Good organisational skills and have a positive attitude.
- Gas Safe registered.
- Full UK driving licence.