Mobile BMS Controls Engineer
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 (plus estimated £5k in overtime)
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: Central London and within M25 mainly
Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance of £150
DMG Delta Ltd is a London based well-established (30 years +) and growing organisation within the HVAC industry. We have a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties. Our head office is based near Stansted Airport, Essex, however the majority of our customer base and work is located within the M25 and Central London.
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card
- Child care voucher scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Sickness insurance scheme
- Tech desk support
- To be responsible and accountable for the Trend, BMS, control systems and equipment associated with the BMS throughout the site and take the lead on monitoring comfort conditions of buildings to proactively identify issues and troubleshoot issues.
- You will check routinely for correct operation of all equipment under BMS control and adjust variables to ensure systems are operating correctly within parameters.
- You will manage or provide planned maintenance and reactive diagnosis and repairs to all elements of the control system, ensuring they perform to optimum capabilities, minimising environmental impacts and energy consumption.
- You will create and maintain logging data sets, alarms filters, report filters and databases used for reports and information to support both statutory compliance monitoring and energy auditing of properties.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of high end Trend,BMS applications.
- Assessment of customer site for installation requirements, installation design.
- Develop software, perform ‘bench testing’ if required and deliver commissioning package to field. Assist delivery in start-up as required.
- Control systems design, implementation and documentation.
- Assist for commissioning start-up and checkout of systems on-site as well as project management.
- Sales Assistance, involving innovative use of latest technology in establishing system design, and providing project estimates.
- Planning / scheduling of project execution.
- Provide technical direction to project team members.
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
- A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.
- At least 5 years Trend/BMS experience, trained to Trend expert level.
- Desirable but not essential to have the following
- Trend IQ Vision and 963 skills