Service Desk Coordinator
Due to company expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Helpdesk Coordinator.
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 a year
Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday (40 hours per week)
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Do you have scheduling experience?
Have you used Big Change software?
Do you come from a building services background?
We are looking for a service desk coordinator to help schedule our team of 24 engineers and to assist with general administrative tasks such as subcontractors and invoicing.
- We offer a competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Xmas bonus, loyalty bonus
- Training and development opportunities
- Sickness and accident insurance
- Life insurance
- Free gym and spa on site
- Free tennis court facilities
- Pleasant rural location
- Bring your dog to work day (Fridays)
- Previous office experience working for a service provider in a customer-facing role would be an advantage
- Previous experience within a building services company would be an advantage
- Reliable, excellent time keeping
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good general IT skills (Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook)
- You must be living and authorized to work in the UK to apply for this position.