Are you looking for an opportunity within a well-established and progressive company?
We offer many benefits including training and development, competitive salaries, full technical support, life insurance, and a sickness and accident salary protection scheme.
DMG Delta is a well-established and growing organisation within the HVAC industry, with a a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties. The company was awarded the SILVER Investors in People accreditation in 2020 which means that we successfully lead, motivate and support staff.
Due to company expansion an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Water Treatment Technician to work in a variety of commercial premises, mostly within the M25 area. There is full technical support and scheduling of works from our office base near Stansted. DMG provides a 24/7/365 call out service, all engineers form part of this on a rotational basis and is a key element of the job.
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: Central and Greater London within M25 area
Head Office: Bishops Stortford
Call Out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
Overtime rate: 1.5 or double time plus standby allowance of £150
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Sickness insurance scheme
- Life insurance
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Training and development
- Tech desk support
- Previous experience within building services
- Knowledge of driving in and around London
- Clean driving licence and proven track record
- Water treatment experience/qualifications
- Electrical experience
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Assisting all trades where two hands are required, the second being non-technical
- Undertake minor routine maintenance tasks such as emergency light functional testing.
- Monitoring of the pre-post chlorination of the cooling towers
- Cleaning of the cooling towers & tanks
- Cooling tower fill pack surveys, removals and replacements
- Basic temperature monitoring and recording
- Basic sampling, TMV Fail Safe Checks and servicing
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- Minimum of 2 years Water Treatment experience
- TMV servicing experience is essential
- Offer is subject to satisfactory references and DBS check
- Full Driving Licence is essential due to the nature of the role
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.