Are you looking for an opportunity within a well-established and progressive company?
We offer many benefits including training and development, competitive salaries, full technical support, life insurance, and a sickness and accident salary protection scheme.
DMG Delta is a well-established and growing organisation within the HVAC industry, with a a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties. The company was awarded the SILVER Investors in People accreditation in 2020 which means that we successfully lead, motivate and support staff.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Building Services Engineer to carry out PPM and Reactive activities to a variety of commercial premises, mostly within the M25 area . The applicant must have a good all-round knowledge and understanding of HVAC plant and would be expected to assist with various trades.
There is full technical support and scheduling of works from our office base near Stansted. DMG provides a 24/7/365 call out service, all engineers form part of this on a rotational basis and is a key element of the job.
Salary: Up to £41,000
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: Central and Greater London within M25 area
Head Office: Bishops Stortford
Call Out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
Overtime rate: 1.5 or double time plus standby allowance of £150
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Sickness insurance scheme
- Life insurance
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Training and development
- Tech desk support
- Ability to fault find on building related heating, hot and cold water distribution problems.
- Works may involve emergency repairs, breaking out of walls and floors to access pipe work.
- Pumping systems and invertor driven pumps maintenance and set up.
- Pipework systems to include balancing, commissioning, flow control and general valves
- Pressure vessels and pressurisation units installation and maintenance
- HIU systems and distribution to include HIU service and maintenance
- Pressure testing
- Primary, secondary, tertiary fault finding of issues and provision of accurate reporting and recommendations
- Understanding heat losses methods to improve with accurate reporting and recommendations
- Ability to undertake system drain downs and refills effectively (whole building)
- Ability to change pumps, valves, valve components (directional and modulating), plates exchangers to include servicing and inspection.
- Working within Energy Centres, Large centralised plant rooms, building distribution systems.
Understanding or familiar with:
- Gas boilers and safety
- Electrical systems and safety
- BMS Plant controls and safety
- Safety and working safely
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
- A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.